• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Having problems with nose angle

Not a form guru, so take this with a grain or two of salt.

It looks to me like you are actually throwing it high. Nose angle looks like it's also an issue (hard to tell without a slow-mo video), but look at the angle of your shoulders and hips at release. They are pointed basically on the trajectory that you release. For me that will also encourage a nose up release.

Based on your post, you don't have the same issue with putters. Compare your hips and shoulders in those throws. I'll bet they are much more level.

Not a form guru, so take this with a grain or two of salt.

It looks to me like you are actually throwing it high. Nose angle looks like it's also an issue (hard to tell without a slow-mo video), but look at the angle of your shoulders and hips at release. They are pointed basically on the trajectory that you release. For me that will also encourage a nose up release.

Based on your post, you don't have the same issue with putters. Compare your hips and shoulders in those throws. I'll bet they are much more level.
Yeah, I throw my putters almost as far as drivers, rn I throw putters around 270ft and drivers at 290 so its weird

This video player sucks. upload video to youtube.

Try using a bonapane grip. It will keep your nose down and the disc will still be released by three of your fingers. You might have to put a bandaid or athletic tape on your middle finger to keep it from blistering.

If i start getting lazy with my throws i go back to a bonapane grip to show me what I'm doing wrong.

Your elbow is extending too early and not getting the disc deeper into the power pocket with the hand further back on the disc longer.

Latest posts