• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

hearing the chains

Yes. Even the sound of things hitting a chain-linked fence sounds like disc golf in an urban setting.

I'm so addicted to the sound of chains, I got a disc golf chain sound on my phone as a text message tone. Whenever it goes off, I look around for a basket. :)

it never stops for me. chains everywhere. i can hear them from a mile away. yet i still manage to not "hear" my girlfriend when she is calling me from across the house!!!

where do i get text message chain sound? Must have it now!!

I have an mp3 of a chain sound that me and a buddy of mine use. We didn't know each other had it until we were at the course one day and we both reached for our phones after hearing his go off. Found it online somewhere right after I started playing.

i just held my phone next to a basket while my buddy putted from about 10 feet away. Recorded the real deal sound & assigned it to a ringtone. so easy even a tech-donkey such as I could do it:D

This. Just use the voice memo thingy.

Latest posts