• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello DGCR

T.D. Todd

Well, I'm not new exactly. I have lurked for about a decade...😲 Took the family camping in '09 and discovered this lovely yet sometimes frustrating game. But it has always been fun. Less than two years later I had a brother-in-law involved. Actually my family and his played pretty often.

We started fathers vs sons tournament trips in 2014. It has been a joy and many, many memories have been made over the years. It's not often you can get teenagers to spend their weekends with their parents, but we pulled it off thanks to disc golf. We didn't take the trip one year but I think they're up at the moment in the standings at 3-2.

My son started a YouTube channel almost 2 years ago. If you're interested, it's Air It Out Disc Reviews. Remembering how he was when we first started to what he can do now is awesome. If only he was a better putter... That's one thing I can rib him about at least. He's not really that bad except in a tournament. But we've all grown and gotten better... mostly.

Anyway, I hope to be more active here moving forward. I've learned/gained much from this site's members and I'll try to give some back.

Hey right on Todd! Don't let him get too good you will never hear the end of it! And welcome from the shadows!