• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello from SE Missouri

2-Putt Shakur

Hey everybody just want to introduce myself. I've been playing disc golf for a few years but have recently invested more time and money (wife is a big fan of that) into playing. We've got a cluster of about 4-5 courses within 30 minutes so that's a big plus. Excited to be in this community. I'm a nursing student with a baby coming so my practice time is limited which means my practice basket in the backyard has been my best friend. Real big discmania fan. Getting a small discmania mystery box sometime next week (wife is not as excited lol) and have been binging all Jomez and other channels on YouTube. Hope you all are staying safe. Cheers everyone

sometimes I hit that area in the summer with my motorcycle and a bag of discs. where do you play? staying away from everyone this summer though.....

Yeah, if you make it out to Rolla...don't tell me, I'm avoiding everyone. :| Such a weird time. "Welcome to the sport. Now stay away!"

Welcome. I lived/worked in Cape G for 18 months. No golf then but great people. Enjoy and stay away from 3-putt. ;)

Enjoy and stay away from 3-putt. ;)
picture.php