• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help.. I've got a fever..

skottyb

Eagle Member
And the only cure is disc golf!!

Anyone else suffering from lack of disc golf?? Stupid weather. :thmbdown:

HAHA!!! I just put a basket in my living room and putt till my ole lady leaves and goes to bed

I still think it needs more cowbell

My monthly on Saturday will be party cloudy and 70.

Take that Cali smacktalkers!

Well at least its only 8 degrees here and 4 inches of snow.. I'd sure hate to live in Kansas City where its 5 degrees.. jeez it sucks to be them. Losers!

*Note - Cabin fever has set in, my apologies.

I definitely have that fever... we got 10 inches of snow here today in southern Wisconsin and last weekend was too cold to play (-15 wind chill). It seems like forever since I played, but it's only been 10 days. Please warm up a little so I can play a round this weekend!

I've got cabin fever so bad that I actually went grocery shopping with my wife recently...man I hate Winter.

On a positive note, I wound up placing my basket in my little 12'X30' workshop. It's now officially called the "Putt Hut". Sanity hangs by a chain...

Well, it maybe cold, but at least it's not raining or snowing yet. I was out playing in thirty degree weather yesterday. Lost my Star Sidewinder in a pond!
sad0125.gif

The only way to beat that fever is to cool it off over 18 holes of "**** it's cold" and maybe some whiskey to keep the blood flowing

I need a remedy too. Its about 20 or so out with about 1' of snow and more to come :( Good for skiers and snowboarders, not for discgolfers

Latest posts