• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Help me build my stock of throwers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshryer1

As I have started playing more I have become very fond of a few molds and would like to trade some of my miscellaneous discs to build my stash of my favorite molds.

Here is what I am mainly looking for (in order of most wanted to least):
- Star Destroyer!!!!!!
- Judge (mainly looking for classic but I'll look at any type)
- Roc/Roc3
- C line PD
- Krait maybe?

If you have any of these that you are willing to sell or trade please shoot me a pm or comment below what you are primarily looking for in a trade or how much you are willing to sell them for. I don't have a full list of what I have available at the moment but if you let me know what you are interested in I can tell you what I have that you might like.

Last edited:
I've got a lucid escape and I think a shield also. Could I see the pd?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432587272.227172.jpg

I've got a couple of new judges and a slightly used truth that I would trade. Looking for cobras, justices, stingrays,

I have a fluid truth, star teebird, fuzion and classic judges, and a fresh dx roc, would be interested in seeing if you had any MVP/Axiom/Legacy stuff.

I have a Champ TB+ that is 9/10 tiny wiped ink.

Would take 12 shipped or consider trades. I like Firebirds, Apes, Will listen on most ideas.

Ice Bowl Destroyer - NEW - 175 - $15 shipped :thmbup:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 54
I have a g-star orange 172 teebird a little used with ink and a red lucid misprint little used judge 173. looking for trilogy but will look at all discs you have available for trade.

I have a first run lucid truth, a fuzion truth, and a 2 line avery jenkins destroyer if you are interested. PM me if you want to see pics. i am mainly looking to sell but might trade for the right discs

Just came across a champ destroyer. PM your number and I can text you pics sooner than I can upload them and post them here. Got a G* Teebird3 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.