• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Help me buy an engagement ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE let me know if I have overlooked a PM or a post. I had a lot of responses to this list and I tried to reply to them all, but easily could have missed one. If you haven't received a response hit me up and I'll try and not miss ya again!

updated. I really appreciate all the help! We are getting closer to getting a to paying for this silly thing!

just trade one or two of these for an Opto Diamond and give that to her. I am sure she will be OK with that. A Diamond is a diamond, right? GL and welcome to the club.

HA! Good thinking Coach!

If you have bought a disc from me, please leave me feedback when you get the disc/s. I had to clear my inbox to receive more PM's and lost the ID's of those who paid me. Hit me up and I'll reply to the feedback. Thanks!

I wouldn't say they are domey. I would say a normal domeyness... I can't recall ever really seeing a very domey viper though.

^^^ thanks, yeah i have zero experience with vipers so was really just curious... would love to snag one but really wont have extra paypal till friday.. let me see if i can maybe sell something.. no trades right?

Status
Not open for further replies.