• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Help Me Dodge The Wife - FSOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBranscomb

Dodge The Wife - FSOT - PRICE CUTS!

FIN.

Attachments

• Discs 001.jpg
    Discs 001.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Discs 002.jpg
    Discs 002.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
It was late january when the agreement was made and I've officially run out of ideas to get other people to buy them for me. I'm well aware that this plan probably won't make her happy but worrying about consequences is for the woman folk anyways

I have a dayGlow Green max weight 176.3g Champ Xcal 10/10 never thrown ..
stamp wiped ...Id sell ya for 11$ shipped ..
Just trying to get a few $ for my girls birthday on saterday ..

Bottom Right ~
DSCF4675.jpg

haha i'm in the same boat man. technically if i sell a disc and use that cash to buy another one it's the same as a trade right?

Bad idea to try to work around it, just a simple clarification is needed.

I've done this once or twice for shorter periods to save some $$$, but the agreement was that all current disc value should be allowed to be sold and replaced or traded if you're having a new plastic buying shutdown. It's the only way not to go insane, and to have your wife understand that your passion for buying/trading and throwing discs is part of what makes you happy!

FYI - Not sure how long you've been married, but working around a promise or rule is a slippery slope in a relationship...much better to either clarify or renogotiate!!! :)

Tim S.

I have to justify trading by selling at least one disc for every 3 trades... Good luck man.

Oh I'm fully aware this is a terrible idea. I'm starting to heed to your guys advice and not keep it entirely a secret haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.