• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help support the Dragons Lair in South Korea!

AndyJB

Big Country
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Hey everyone!

As some of you may know, I have designed a disc golf course, the Dragons Lair, here on Camp Casey, South Korea. We have already had some outstanding donations to help us put this course in place. Due to certain restrictions, we aren't allowed to put in full baskets. Therefore, we decided on the awesome (and affordable!) DG Nomad baskets.

Well, Jeff at DG Nomad has gone above and beyond in helping us put this course in place. He has given us discounts, custom numberplates, free glow minis and even donated a glow basket for a prize for our first tournament!

Now, Jeff is offering special Dragons Lair bag tags to help finish our course! To make things even better, any extra money raised will be put into a special fund to add more baskets to military bases! So, if you want to help support the Dragons Lair, and get a very sweet bag tag in the process, just head on over to this link:

https://www.dgnomad.com/Dragons_Lair.html

thanks everyone!

I'm just honored with all the support we've gotten from Jeff at DG Nomad, as well as Kirk at Infinite Discs, and the whole crew at RattlingChains.com for letting me type my bi-weekly columns. We actually have lots of players here, so it's great!