• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help us get a new course in Baton Rouge - complete the online survey

cox3

Par Member
Premium Member
https://www.brec.org/index.cfm/page/AirlineHwyParkImprovements?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=AirlinePollandMeetings&fbclid=IwAR3YHMm0CT8RDJx8KBOhQ8KoNMXa9eV7CQx9TzEHSC-eFAoR3aM9joUOunM

Please take a minute to help us get a new course in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, by completing this online survey.

A good point to mention in the comments section is the need for a new 18 hole course in the area due to overcrowding at Highland Road Park because of the significant gain in popularity of the sport in 2020.

Thanks!

How was the original business plan, presented to this body and/or the city council ,received? It looks like the website provided gives a pretty good outline of what information they are looking for.

I wish you the best, but I am not a proponent of new courses, at the risk of issues. I am not familiar with the land, park, relationships between the course advocates and the municipality/park system, safety concerns, the club structure in place to build, support, maintain and promote the course.

The best response, we have gotten, has always been from professional, thought out presentations to the deciding bodies.

I'm through Baton Rouge a few times a year. A new course to play there would be nice and does seem to be needed for the area.