• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help us out, vote for frisbee golf

Fred Salaz

A golf course in Cincinnati closed down and the recreation dept is asking people what they shoud put in this area to replace it. "Frisbee Golf" is on the list. If you have a minute please help us out by voting for frisbee golf on the link below. Archery was ahead but disc golf is making a come back. We also have the link on our facebook page. The Nati Disc golf.
Thanks in advance.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/290895984306584/

Me too, "frisbee golf" is ahead now, but don't let that keep you from voting. After the release of "Hunger Games", the archery lobby will be a strong one.

What is an archery course? Looks like it is just a target range. You should be able to do both, and both seem like they are low cost. (not that I know what an archery range is let alone costs.)

You can't have too many disc golf courses.

I would vote.......but I refuse to start a facebook page......sorry

Facebook is blocked at work. I'll vote as soon as I get home. Can't have too many courses around me!

Voted! Looks like we're winning :D

Voted, even though I had to start a facebook page (was hoping to stay away from that fad: never did myspace either...).
Anyway, we need more great courses, so get in there and vote, even if you're from Europe or Antarctica!!!

Latest posts