• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help- What disc is this?

duckkiller73

Par Member
I have a disc from the 2002 National Doubles tournament that i found with no name on it about a year ago. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the disc is. I couldn't find it online.

it has two skulls on it and it says its from somewhere in texas. It has some wear on it though.

Last edited:
Basically at most events they get more than one type of disc custom stamped. Back in the day when I did that sort of thing you had to order 100 discs minimum with a minimum of 25/mold, so I used to order 25 of four different kinds of discs for my 100 disc total. So the stamp probably does not help very much; even if I've got a Roc with that same stamp, that is no guarantee that the disc you have is a Roc.

Maybe one of these? Z XS ...compliments of google image search.

600_2002dbls.jpg

I have a disc from the 2002 National Doubles tournament that i found with no name on it about a year ago. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the disc is. I couldn't find it online.

it has two skulls on it and it says its from somewhere in Texas. It has some wear on it though.

I had one that I won at a tournament earlier this year. If they gave out the same discs, it was an SOLF ( Sirius Orion Long Straight).

thanks for the help, and sorry it took so long to reply. That is the stamp on the disc, but it is also true that there were multiple molds. I found a spot on it that says cyclone in the plastic. I wish the stamp was still as nice as the one in the picture. I will get pictures of mine up this week.

and the pic. to the left where the glare is it says "Elite Z yclone Xtra Long Range Driver" I don't know how I ever missed it...haha:doh:

Attachments

• disc.jpg
    disc.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 45
Octoberfriz 2008 Disc?

Found this disc recently. Called the number on it, but owner has showed no interest in getting it back. It's an Innova disc, but does anyone know which one it is?

2e6dbgj.jpg

Last edited:
Found this disc recently. Called the number on it, but owner has showed no interest in getting it back. It's an Innova disc, but does anyone know which one it is?

2e6dbgj.jpg

My guess is a X-Caliber.

That's a huge rim on the wing.
My guess is a Boss. Did they have Bosses out in Oct 2008?

Where exactly are you referring to? The underside only has the Innova Champion and patent molding imprints. The center only has a straight line marked on it, which I suspect is what's left of the weight marking.

That's a huge rim on the wing.
My guess is a Boss. Did they have Bosses out in Oct 2008?
Yes, they did.

Where exactly are you referring to? The underside only has the Innova Champion and patent molding imprints. The center only has a straight line marked on it, which I suspect is what's left of the weight marking.

He's referring to this...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Take a metric ruler to the underside and measure how wide that rim is. If its 2.5 cm, its definitely a Boss. If it's only 2.3, its likely an XCaliber. 2.2 and it could be a Destroyer, Max or TeeRex.

And considering the date of that disc (not to mention how it looks) Boss would be my guess. That was right from the first few weeks it was coming out and it was a popular thing to put on custom stamps.

Latest posts