• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hey whoever did this....

That does suck, but before I saw benders post I was actually also thinking it looks like crappy art .ha

It would be pretty sweet if that MVP disc in the basket belonged to the vandals and had their info on it... And a thumb drive taped to the bottom with a video of them doing it I guess.

Kids. What can you do?

This was my first thought after seeing the pics. I'd bet it was 2-3 kids around 8-12 years old...trying to pass the time while the rest of the family is in another part of the park. :doh:

From the most recent review, posted by volklgirl [Trusted Reviewer - Gold Level].....

Cons: This is a very, very active multi-use park and other users are entirely oblivious to the sport of disc golf.

There's no excuse for this whether they are "oblivious" to Disc Golf or not. It's outright vandalism. I'm getting sick of this stuff. It's happenening all over our area in the Twin Cities and has caused courses to get shut down. :mad:

There's no excuse for this whether they are "oblivious" to Disc Golf or not. It's outright vandalism. I'm getting sick of this stuff. It's happenening all over our area in the Twin Cities and has caused courses to get shut down. :mad:

I absolutely agree with you and I was not trying to make excuses for the idiots that did this.

I have no idea how this actually happened, but I am pretty sure any reasonable (sober) adults would not have taken the time or energy to do something like that.

The general lack of respect for other people and other people's property is saddening. Reminds me of Idiocracy....

We were all (at least we males) that stupid at one point in our lives. Fix it, then find those guys to get them something constructive to test their muscles on.
I don't think I was. Honestly. Yeah, I was stupid and rebellious just like all males are, but I don't think I was ever stupid with public things. Even at my most rebellious stages I completely respected strangers, helpers, workers, teachers and public places and such.

It seems like it would be hard to vandalize that course with the amount of people around. Such a fun course you're lucky to live by it.