• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hi, old Dallas player

jupiterboy

Eagle Member
Hi, I'm Mark. Used to play most afternoons in Dallas in the 80s. Was thinking about checking out the local courses where I'm at. I think my old discs would crack the first time they hit a tree. Might post some pics of the vintage discs.

DFW has a huge base of old dudes. Welcome!

Skyline was pretty much a three or four days a week thing after work. I'm looking at some courses that are close to me. I'd like to get back out and throw some.

Research the courses in the area, popular courses are:

Old Man & LLWoods (Lewisville), Fritz Park & Veterans (Arlington), North Park, Arcadia, Gateway, ZBoaz (Fort Worth). You could throw a dart on a map of DFW and probably be within 10 miles of a course. lol.. What town are you in? I'm sure others will chime in with suggestions. :)

There's 2-3 minis PER WEEK in the DFW area typically and we usually have several PDGA tournaments a month as well. "Stevo" TD of the year winner, owns the Carrollton store, runs minis, a bunch of PDGA events, etc. Would be a good start to introduce yourself to the area.

https://www.facebook.com/DynamicDiscsCarrollton/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DFWDGminis

Research the courses in the area, popular courses are:

Old Man & LLWoods (Lewisville), Fritz Park & Veterans (Arlington), North Park, Arcadia, Gateway, ZBoaz (Fort Worth). You could throw a dart on a map of DFW and probably be within 10 miles of a course. lol.. What town are you in? I'm sure others will chime in with suggestions. :)

There's 2-3 minis PER WEEK in the DFW area typically and we usually have several PDGA tournaments a month as well. "Stevo" TD of the year winner, owns the Carrollton store, runs minis, a bunch of PDGA events, etc. Would be a good start to introduce yourself to the area.

Thanks. I'm in western New York state now, but we've got some courses and groups. The sport has come a long way since I was buying discs out of trunks. lol

ah!! I took it as you were still in Dallas and looking to get back into it around here. My bad.... :) lol..

Latest posts