• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 01/04/14 - Hickory Run State Park in White Haven, PA

my home course....i usually throw a truth....then putter upshot depending which 1 of the 3 basket positions...

truth it is then. i couldnt tell if it was uphill or not, in which case i would throw a fresh tangent on a soft hyzer.

As Mike said this hole is at his home course and I've played it many of times....I know I'm late but here is the explanation as I see it....You don't want to throw something that is super fast here as it will just end up going straight through where the fairway starts to turn and go downhill (you'll end up in the crap on the right or get a horrible kick to the left which puts you in jail basically. For those who can throw kind of long you may want to throw a mid here and just let it work its way to the turn and then glide out as the fairway starts to go downhill.

I throw a seasoned KC Pro Roc here and have been damn close to the basket on numerous ocassions. Ion for the run at 2.

I threw an eagle when I played, but that was quite a while ago. Now I'd throw a roc.

Latest posts