• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 01/08/13: Bicentennial DGC in Crowley, TX

I feel like my response is the same on the majority of the HOD threads.

Probably try to Hyzer flip a leopard or a straight buzzz shot depending on what I feel more comfortable with on that day. If I don't make it out, sidearm an eagle, then wizard to putt. If I make it out, wizard the rest of the way.

Red: beat P-PD off the tee. Ridge or Summit to finish.

White: Ghost

Blue: Ridge or summit depending on exactly how it plays.

Long: RHFH Star Wraith, GL Core, E Magic
Mid: RHFH Star Wraith play the skip uphill, E Magic
Short: GL Core, E Magic

My home course! :D Definitely Leopard up the gut. There is a hyzer line, but you have to dodge alot of trees. The long tee is off the left, so it's more of a hyzer line than the white tee.

Leopard - Wizard. Playing for two as usual.

Also, that is not the current pin location. The pin location is at the end of the tunnel atm. And has been for 8 months.

Easy, 5-6 reps of the tree to tree drill followed by a drop in putt. Doesn't matter which disc I use.

This definately appears to be a placement over power shot. I don't often get to play these holes around my part of the world.

Red: Ibex
Others: Ridge, Summit or VP depending on what I feel like throwing and how I feel like throwing it. Hard to tell where the basket is from the pictures.

From the short tees I'm throwing the Ion to the base of the hill...upshot with the Aviar and finish with Aviar.

Long: DX Roc to the base of the hill..upshot Aviar and finish with Aviar.