• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 01/24/13: Jordan Creek in Whitehall, PA

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Jordan Creek
in Whitehall, PA
Rating – 4.43

2 Reviews

Hole #1
Pin A, Par 3, 229'
Pin B, Par 3, 331'

Hole Details says it plays flat with water in play. No Hole Tips.

Hole #1 Tee Sign
0d851b38.jpg

Hole #1 Tee: Creek on left and basket in the back
06b4e7b6.jpg

Hole #1 Basket to Tee
c8e0e20a.jpg

Map
attachment.php

:hfive:

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 158
A pin - Glow Champ XD, Eraser Wizard
B pin - beat FT Roc roller, Eraser Wizard(s)

Looks like a real nice starting hole.

A: Z-Glow Buzzz - maybe on a slight hyzer if I think it needs it after seeing hole.
B: Champ Archon

Both: Challenger/APX as needed.

Champion Archon -- 'FORE!!' (right at 2's tee) way right to avoid the left trees and their kick into the creek. Wizard up wizard putt, 3.

I may have played this basket once or 30 times. The creek on the left can be a real hazard -- you can lose a disc if the waters up and moving fast, warm-ups during the last tournament there I watched a guys favorite driver ride the rapids past the pin . .. just sayin'.

This hole pisses me off....it looks so easy but I never seem to hit the line......be careful with the hyzers guy that river to the left runs the entire left side of the fairway and it's deeeeeep.

I've had birdie looks here but more often than not I'm in the junk on the right cause I fear the water left...lol...just being honest

Eagle or TL

oh wait we are DGCR I'm throwing my JK Aviar all the way to the drop in 330 ft low canopy tunnel birdie lol

Latest posts