• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 011512 - Sierra College DGC - Truckee, CA

I have played this and I threw a crystal nuke. I hit one of the many trees blocking the pin. I then approached the pin with my banger gt and miraculously got at three. I laugh at you people who say they would throw a midrange, you won't get even close to the pin.

From the tee it looks rather down hill and while I'd like to fly a Comet, I suppose it need be an XL given the distance.

Pics can be deceiving.

Elevated Plastic's description is the correct one, not mine. Thanks!
460-500', fairway curves up and right then opens up. Basket is almost straight out from the tee.
I think I'm so demoralized by that point I can't even remember it correctly.

Id throw a high sweeping RHBH hyzer with my Augusta Wraith...

I totally misread that hole. I would still throw the Wraith, but I am going to launch it on a slight annie and hope it flexes and fades...

buzz on anny, then a putt. the buzz should fade if i get it high up enough on a softer anny, so that otta get me close.

Orion LF. It will go nice and straight for the whole fairway, and give me the nice left fade I need there at the end.

after reading Elevated's post I would have to change my answer to a Banshee flex shot most likely, maybe a GL Flow if it's calm out.

Latest posts