• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 04/17/13: All-Terrain Disc Golf in Winnsboro, SC

I think I'll try to air out a Surge SS just to the right a bit. It looks like there might be a good hyzer line in there somewhere.

From Long: Sword
From Short: Escape or Beat xXx depending on how hard it needs to fade at end of flight.

I am a bit confused by the apparent road right there but no apparent road on the map. The pictures make the road look like it is about 150' from the long tee.

Based on the distances though I am either trying to find a hole for a tommy or thumber with my Nuke OS or throwing my Lace RHBH through a gap.

Holy giant sign indeed. The sign says 464 from the long. Either way, I have the utmost faith that I could either throw a Comet for the safe shot on the long or throw an Opto Striker down the right side playing for the two. Spikes used to putt out.

The short could be a few options. I would really like two throws at it playing it two different ways. Inside route would be a Grip Line Spike with a Spike to finish. Outside route would be a Z Hornet playing for a skip and a Spike finished.