• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 05/30/12: Valley Regional in Taylorsville, UT

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Valley Regional
in Taylorsville, UT
Rating – 2.79

Hole #4
Par 3, 347'

Hole #4 Tee
c8401453.jpg

Hole #4 Basket to Tee
7a400968.jpg

Map
a8c572d3.jpg

:hfive:

Depends on the wind really...it could be a bomb with a KC Pro Roc or a nice Leopard toss right up the gut. ^^I agree with goosfraba1, why is the sign right on the tee box? Seems like the designers were not thinking too clearly on that morning.

Rhbh champ valk on a slight anny.... more importantly, why is the sign on the pad?

truth there...I would guess it is that way on all holes there. pretty sure it would screw with my run up on any hole requiring D...just another case of the MAN trying to keep the lefties down:wall:

Probably an Eagle either new or beat depending on the line. Playing for 3, but I might get lucky:)

firebird, that tee sign post is where i like to start

I don't like that gap, and it doesn't look like the righty hyzer is a good option for me given the proximity of trees and the distance. Probably throw something overstable on a flex out to the left so it comes back in and fades out close to on-line.

probably throw a teebird which will leave me a 30ft putt with a wizard which i will miss but be close enough for the 3

Latest posts