• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 06/19/12: Honey Bear Hollow Campgrounds in Peru, IN

How much longer does it really play?? I'd either throw a River or Fuse off the tee depending on how long this hole really is. Then I'd finish it up with a Wizard.

I threw a magnet off the tee. I was playing a putter round/doubles with GoodDriveBadPutt and I think we scooped a 3 with a big putt. It does play longer...

I miss this course so much. Can play 23/24 holes in about 50 minutes! As mentioned before, it is an OG course, hence why 282' uphill is about as long as it gets.

I usually threw an Eagle on a hyzer up at the basket. It does get dicey as a tree hit is easy as soon as you get off the preferred line and the green plays very fast.

I immediately thought Spider, but after reading everyone's advice I would have to disc up to a Valk or TL. I like the extra glide when going uphill and I want to stay away from the 150 foot ravine on the left at all costs.

Anyone who has ever played this will agree with me

Sign is wrong plays way longer than 282'

Agreed.

When I played it, I threw a Ridge 'cause it was a One Disc Challenge round. With a full bag I'd probably hyzer a 167 Star Leopard up there as best I can.

Latest posts