• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 08/28/12: Flewellen Creek DGC in Fulshear, TX

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Flewellen Creek DGC
in Fulshear, TX
Rating – 3.00

3 Reviews

Hole #6
Par 3, 306'

No Hole Details or Hole Tip

Hole #6 Etching
505a95d6.jpg

Hole #6 Tee
70af7495.jpg

Map
c95873a7.jpg

No other pictures.

:hfive:

I'd still need my blizz ape to have the chance at a soft banger gt deuce (not a strong arm). :\

It's hard to tell from the pics how close the water is to the basket. But I'd throw an FD if the creek is more than 25' feet behind the pin or a MD2 if the creek is closer.

Well the grass looks like it would catch any skips so probably a buzzz from the tee and hopefully get within 50' of the basket. Looks like a fun little course.

Seasoned GL Pain, putt.

And that's a relief not an etching. ;) And it's also a really cool idea, I've never seen anything like it at a course.

Crystal Flash then Banger

Realistically, OAT the &*^* out of the drive then a nasty 100'+ approach with a Buzzz and then miss the putt.

Yeppers...That's a 4 shot hole for me when it ought to be a 2...

Champ teebird or S-FD depending on wind then should have a chance for a deuce with a wizard

Drop a green with blue flake Senko in that pond up front, pull out a 2lb bass, then a 175 TL to the hole!

Those etchings are pretty cool. Course looks boring overall, but at least there's a creek to keep things interesting...

River - Pure - Ion if needed

There's no creek behind the basket... The legend shows just a trail behind it, with a street behind that, with water between the tee and pins is all. I'd throw an Axis on a hyzer ace run.

Latest posts