• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 09/16/11: Sertoma Field in Walhalla, SC

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Sertoma Field
in Walhalla, SC
Rating – 3.78

Hole #11
Par 3, 322'

1de71e04.jpg

quote is from the photo tour in the links portion. no map so this is the only indicator of where to go from here.

#11, 322 ft, straight through the bush ... you chose...roller?

Hole%25252011%252520pad.JPG

e5b06590.jpg

No course map or other pictures.

:hfive:

If there isn't much foliage, teebird hyzer over the bush. Otherwise, beat dx valk with an anny.

i think you can see the tee sign in the basket to tee picture.

P-PD turnover or S-PD big hyzer depending on wind

Yep, and you can just make out the basket in the second tee pic.

anny XL to the pin.

I am thinking I might try a hyzer high over the right side of the bush with a River and let the River flatten out a bit and use that glide from that high throw.

i feel like i can see the band in that second picture. probably try to spike a destroyer around the right side.

Either an S-PD way out to the right on a big sweeping hyzer...or an EagleL or beat Buzzz, turnover, down the left.

either a * Firebird on a spike hyzer or, if there is room, a thumber

Looks smooth, I'll go with a very vertical ESP Flash flick over the right side to turn into a roller.

home course, love this hole and plays pretty uphill.. i usually throw turnover with my dx teebird through the left gap.. finish off with the aviar.. birdie for bigger arms but its usually a three for me

either a Champ FB out to the right or a Champ Leo/Flatty-Top Roc to the left. Those shots get my vote.

SS magic for the birdie AND box steal on the next hole :thmbup: