• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 09/20/12: Lake Olmstead Park in Augusta, GA

Honestly can't tell what lines are where from this picture. I'd just FH an opto saint to the left of the big tree, throw a buzz for an upshot, and finish with a magic.

See how many roots. If possible take a bh roller around the tree to the left if not then I'd throw a fliipy force.

Hard to tell from the photo. Gut feeling tells me to just throw a Comet straight then pitch up for the easy 3. When I actually get there who knows. If there's a nice line to the basket for a driver I'll probably try to thread my Valk or flippy Destroyer up there for a deuce.

In the things you can't unsee department:

Anybody else distracted by the half a face resting just above the hand and the disc? :confused:

Maybe flip a z comet? It is hard to tell without seeing the lines.... would probably just play mids to the pin... possibly a z flick to get out of trouble.

this was one of the trashiest courses ive ever played. i seriously saw 5 used condoms on the course and 3 pairs of underwear.

i played a teebird on this hole.

Really? I saw none of that when I was there. This is an absolutely beautiful park.

I hate this hole though because I rolled my ankle on it. Hard.

:(

Latest posts