• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 09/27/11: Shawnee Mission Park DGC in Shawnee, KS

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2574&cimg=40993Shawnee Mission Park DGC
in Shawnee, KS
Rating – 3.53

Hole #15
Par 3, 249'

56d9ff14.jpg

:hfive:

Attachments

• Map.JPG
    Map.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 29
straight shot i guess up and over the hill. short but has elevation.

might just hyzer bomb a gl xxx. i'd use an overstable mid but i don't have one.

This is a fun, relatively easy hole that I lately either just send a buzzz in on a hyzer for a park job or try to skip a Firebird at it. I've smacked the basket/pole a few times but no luck yet. It plays uphill and therefore plays a little longer.

either a zone hyzer or an XXX semispike

Can't see the pin, but I'm thinking it's behind that big azz tree on the right, so it looks like just a big ole righty hyzer fest. I think I might be able to just a Buzz up and around. If it's longer than it looks or there's wind, I'll step up to a t-bird and let her rip!

HotD gone wrong:

Since a headwind is blowing into my face, I try a low level hyzer with my wraith to skip up to the basket. The prairie grass has other ideas, knocking down my shot in the right rough. My approach hyzer rolls slightly away and behind the large oak's trunk, leaving me with an awkward putt. I stretch to the right and forehand a weak putt to right beneath the basket. I drop-in for a....

Bogey 4.

56d9ff14.jpg

There, that should help. I'm going to throw a buzz with just a touch of anny on it.

edit:

damn joo scarpfish!!! .. lol. I took too long editing the picture ..

Z Tracker out to the right on a nice hyzer
unless it's a headwind then maybe EXP 1 or a Monster

Latest posts