• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/12/2017: University of Essex, Colchester Hole 5 in Colchester, United Kingdom

RHBH Eagle L with a little flip to fade and hope for a clean look at the basket.

RHBH Blizzard Krait to make sure I get max distance off the tee and then probably a Leopard upshot. Still new enough that a forced carry over water fills me with trepidation so I'm sure my knees would be knocking on the tee.

If I'm in the UK, it's probably not to play disc golf.

With that said, a seasoned Star Destroyer should put me in position for an easy upshot.

new plastic flys the best; kastaplast grim x

Going big: anny with an outlaw or turnover with a pro destroyer.

Going sage: big dumb hyzer over the right or thumber up the middle. Looks like a super fun hole. would be a great hole 18.

This is very wishful thinking, it's closer to 300 across. If you score a 3 consider yourself a lucky/skilled player. A 2 is never going to happen

um dude, it is really like 240' across.
when the european championships were held there in 2012 the big arms were getting putts for eagle by throwing RHBH Power Hyzers over everything to the right... yes even the 40' tall trees.

:thmbup::popcorn::hfive:

Latest posts