• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/14/20 - Muldoon Park, Pelham, NH - #17

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Muldoon Park, Pelham, NH
Rating:
25Reviews:
258 Played:
31 Favorited:
36 Wishlisted:
Course Map
Hole 17 490ft
tip by bradharris
icon_trusted_silver.gif
: Being able to throw dead-straight is key here. There are enough tree trunks on either side, that any lateral movement can result in an ugly kick into the woods.

At only 200' this is a good hole to power down and try to keep under control, it doesn't take much distance to get into range for a long putt for 2.
tee
4c18f578.jpg

approach:
603a8fac.jpg

basket to tee
7fea8554.jpg

Whoa, I've been away from the forums for more than 2 years, and when I pop back in, I'm being quoted on the very first post I see. It's like I never left!

Anyway, from what I remember of this hole, it's an uphill tee shot to a hard left turn. The tee placement doesn't leave a lot of space to the left for a big hyzer, so you need to rely on having something fade hard at the turn to set up the second shot to the pin. It's a 2 shot hole, but neither throw is very long, I think I typically was throwing a verdict up high off the tee to let it stall and fade, then figure it out from there.

Whoa, I've been away from the forums for more than 2 years, and when I pop back in, I'm being quoted on the very first post I see. It's like I never left!

Anyway, from what I remember of this hole, it's an uphill tee shot to a hard left turn. The tee placement doesn't leave a lot of space to the left for a big hyzer, so you need to rely on having something fade hard at the turn to set up the second shot to the pin. It's a 2 shot hole, but neither throw is very long, I think I typically was throwing a verdict up high off the tee to let it stall and fade, then figure it out from there.

2Quote2Fast :D

I'm going with a high CGC Gator.

at 490ft i'm not sure how this is a 2 shot hole, or just making the turn gives you a shot at a 2.
anyhoo with a dogleg left i'll havta bust out my rhbh with a resistor

Ummmm is that a wolf in the approach photo?!? I'm going zflx zone off the tee... No timberwolf for a change.
But seriously, is that a wolf?

DX FT Roc off the tee..figure out something from there.

Latest posts