• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/15/2022: West Main Park #8 Batavia, IL

kevdiv48

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
West Main Park in Batavia, IL

2.25 discs from 20 reviews.

Hole 8- 333 feet, par 3

Tee (Winter)

3a831d3c.jpg

Tee (Summer)

e45ab6ff.jpg

Approach

825e66e7.jpg

Basket

8a14c3b0.jpg

LHBH Star Leopard3

One of many holes on this course that is a NAGS. Plays like a par 4 cause the best possible tee shot puts you in front of the guardian bushes that leaves you only a pitch over the top.

This course is strange. A lot of awkward lines.

Don't remember what I threw last time I played, but would probably go dx roc3 rhbh. Playing for 3.

Probably throw a Flare and hope it doesn't skip too hard.

I've played this course a handful of times, always in the springtime when they have the annual tournament. I always felt like it gets a bad rap. But then again, the fairways are already pretty tight in the spring. So it's probably brutal when overgrown in late summer.

I throw a Stalker really low and straight, hoping to minimize the damage in case I hit anything. Gotta pitch over the bushes for your second shot anyways, main goal is just to get it down the fairway far enough to get a clean approach.

This is the kind of hole where your card will have a lucky two, a three or four, and a couple of sevens or eights where they just played plinko the whole way down.

Latest posts