• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1.21.12 - Turkey Creek DGC

champ wraith slight turnover. depending where im at, flick upshot with the fl or go for it with dx cro.

anny a roadrunner, kc pro roc on the approach and prob have a long putt for a birdie run

Probably a beat wraith off the tee, might try a roller if it's not too windy and the ground is dry.

A flippy force off the tee and a zone upshot with a challenger putt.

I also like the tee sign how it has what you play the distance ass and elevation changes.

Buzzz, or Pred if windy, again, then Ion, hopefully once, likely thrice.

lol, this is on the same course from a couple of weeks ago, the tee signs are kinda cool but incomplete, it's a really long par 3. you need to make the bend, without getting in the crap to the right, it's truly brutal, then from there a good upshot will get you for the 3. It's still about 6500' in elevation so everything is more overstable and distances are shorter, the wind usually is either a headwind or it comes from the right, making the upshot part into the headwind. If you can tommy close you might get a rare 2. This is one of the shorter holes on this course and is a true 3. if you get into any crap near the irrigation ditch you'll be lucky to hit 3.

I FH a beast to the corner then usually hyzer a drone to near the basket. I've hit the ditch and all the nastiness that grows around it, also the road that's on the other side of the ditch. it's a good hole for the course that does rely on skill and not just big arm.. it's probably over inflated to a 4, for sure. Not many 2's are scored here, so that's my guess why it is a par 4.

Latest posts