• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1-23-2012 Moraine State Park

From Gold: XCal, given the headwind, followed by XL then Aviar.
From the others: Surge, Roc, Aviar.

Nice hole!

From the gold assuming there's a headwind, I'll throw an Orc or Wraith to the middle of the fairway, then Teebird Ion Ion for the par.

This is definitely a signature hole but definitely not my favorite. The wind makes every shot difficult.

My usual routine from Golds is. Champ Boss RHFH full power down the edge of the road. Land near the top of the hill. FH Spike hyzer to pin. Putt with Voodoo. Walk to where I missed the putt from since the wind made it go crazy and Putt again. Repeat as necessary.

From the white tee I have had some decent looks at a duece.

i want to say river off the tee then probably another driver depending on the line i need finish with wizards

But i may throw a RHFH boss off the tee

This is one of those uncommon holes where my second shot goes much further than my first and I typically throw I much faster disc on my second shot. I play buzz or eagle layup to the top of the hill (depending which tee I'm playing) and then crush my first run destroyer on the biggest hyzer line you can imagine. Some times the disc starts over 100 ft out of bounds on my second shot to end up in the fairway due to the wind and elevation. Even if you get down there with a look at a putt for 3 this green due to the huge amount of wind relative to other courses/holes in western Pa makes the putt super tough. I always am relieved when I finish this hole and rarely happy with the results.

champ wraith to the top of the hill, t bird to the bucket, dx cro, naturally, for the putt. very beautiful hole indeed:clap:

Love this course. This hole just makes you mash all the drivers in your bag (and then spend a half hour looking for them in the woods).

White: Destroyer flex, Wizard, putt
Blue: Valkyrie turnover, Wizard, putt
Gold: Destroyer flex, Buzzz, putt

Latest posts