• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/26/2017: Jordan Creek Hole 9 in Whitehall, PA

RHBH Krait, then a long upshot with a Thief maybe and then a long putt/upshot to hopefully get a par, if all those shots go well. More likely I do something terrible and end with a 6.

My home course!

FH Wraith off the tee, usually FH approach as well with something very OS to skip towards the basket. I'll BH a mid as well, but...

...These pics are old and the right side on the approach is fairly low ceiling and the trees are much larger.

Prevailing right to left/swirling wind can wreak havoc on all of your understable plastic off the tee as well!

My home course!

FH Wraith off the tee, usually FH approach as well with something very OS to skip towards the basket. I'll BH a mid as well, but...

...These pics are old and the right side on the approach is fairly low ceiling and the trees are much larger.

Prevailing right to left/swirling wind can wreak havoc on all of your understable plastic off the tee as well!

What's 18 like?

What's 18 like?

Very fun. Used to be more fun but hurricanes suck. If you look at the DGCR pictures, one of the guardian trees that came into play off the tee is gone. Two water crossings.

Elevated tee, fairway over a creek at bottom of hill. Road left and long is OB. Water is OB. DZ if OB off tee.

83aebde1ef48.jpg

RHFH or turnover RHBH to follow the fairway.

DZ looking towards pin. DZ is to the bottom left from the tee picture.

0b9ed46c.jpg

Once in the fairway, you can either layup to the next creek's edge or try and run the green to set yourself up for the birdie. If you come up short, the creek can be DEEP in spots here.

Both the "middle" fairway and green area are protected by trees.

Looking back from pin.

0afddfa4.jpg

I feel victorious coming away with par. Something always seems to happen on this hole.

(all pictures stolen from GIS, not my photos)

XNuke fh off the tee, zone in, maybe a drone depending if I need some skip

Latest posts