• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/3/12 - Base Camp Outfitters DGC

GLong

* Ace Member *
Base Camp Outfitters DGC
Killington, VT
Rating: 4.28

Hole 18 / 212'

Tee:
25916af3.jpg

Basket to Tee:
f7067233.jpg

Looks nice. I'd probably throw a Buzzz at it since it looks fairly uphill and there is a backstop.

Also, funny name for a town. Sounds like it's been pulled from the Simpsons.

Always nice when a photo I took makes HOD.

I believe a threw an Orion LS low and straight and parked it right under the basket. May have video somewhere of this throw too. Very nice course, worth a stop if you find yourself way up in Vermont.

Im going with a putter to avoid fading down the hill. I would backhand a Rhyno through the gap over the bridge and lay up on the green.

In the tournament here last year, I had some bad luck on this hole. I went with a whippet forehand through the gap just left of the pin. It went a little long and ended up at the base of the hill in the deep grass. I had an easy (but very scary) putt from there. It chained out, got on it's side and rolled all the way down the hill to the creek below (very left edge of the picture). My shot from the creek hit the basket, got on it's side and rolled down again. This time it stopped short by some sort of machinery that was there (near the drainpipe on the left). I made the putt from there for a four.

Looks like a fun course...

I would go with a putter for sure.

qustion is what one...

FH Wizard to the lest of the tree guarding the basket

or FH XD to the right on a turnover line

Latest posts