• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/4/2017: Heritage Park DGC Hole 7 in Adrian, MI

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.18 from 17 reviews.

Hole 7
Par 3
Red: 286 ft.
White: 503 ft.
Blue: 633 ft.

White Tee:
ce0cdece.jpg

Approach:
d5dea783.jpg

Course Map

Red: RHFH Saint Pro
White/Blue: Cannon as far as I can throw it finishing a little left to set up a FH approach with a Saint Pro or Roc3 depending on distance.

RHBH Saint for all off the tee and finishing with RHFH upshots with probably a Verdict or a Thief

DDx from the blue or sPD from the white. Possibly a BH Roller with a fr mongoose from either to keep low out of the trees.

Red: RHBH Leopard
White/Blue: Probably a RHBH Champ Sidewinder over the trees and covering as much distance as possible. Finish up from there.

Red: Roc3
White/Blue: Pro Destroyer, Teebird/Thunderbird, then probably a p2 for an up, miss my putt, miss the come backer.

White & Blue: RHFH, probably Crank, maybe Beast, hyzer flip over those trees and try to end up in the fairway. No way I'm making that green

Red: probably RHFH Z Undertaker, though it's hard to tell where the tee is.

Teebird from the red tees
Surge SS from the White tees

Man... Wish it looked like that in Michigan today! It's a damn blizzard!

Red: Hyzerflip to anny a 400G M4
White/Blue: C-DDx as far as I can muster

Red: I'd probably try a Photon FH
White/Blue: I'd start with the standard 'swear to myself I'll start practicing BH rollers,' then probably a Photon BH.

I love the way this hole looks. Very pleasing.

Red: Wizard or Roc depending on the shot/ceiling.
White/Blue: Krait roller if the grass is mowed/low, then approach from there. Pictures make it look like this grass gets pretty lush though, so if roller isn't optimal then I would just pipe a stable Destroyer up the gut to let it finish left, then approach from there.

Red: Icon Gauge
White/Blue: Placement shot with a Rival off the tee. Approach from there.

Roc BH or Firebird FH from the short.

If the grass allows, Roadrunner roller from the longs.

Otherwise just huck a worn Destroyer down there.

Latest posts