• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/7/14 - Lemon Lake County Park Hole #18

brian j

Double Eagle Member
i'm surprised no one jumped on this yet...

Lemon Lake County Park
Course Rating: 4.0
Hole 18: 360', 480'

Hole #18 Silver Tee

Hole #18 Basket

star TL from both tees aiming for the gap on the right side of the fairway. where i end up dictates next shot.

Gonna start with a mild hyzer on a C-FD through the right gap, midrange approach and putt. I might also consider a FH roller at the same gap with a Firebird.

Hyzer flip a Patriot FH down the right side

or if I'm feeling particularly frisky...

hyzer flip a Flying Squirrel or Underworld BH down the left side and pray it hits nothing

This hole is more downhill than the pictures make it out to be. I generally throw an orc on a hyzer from the shorts around those trees on the right. If you hit the gap you can easily shoot a 2.

From the longs its a completely different shot. Ill lay up at the top of the hill with a buzz or yeti and shoot down for the 3,most likely a 4 though

Man that looks tough. I'd probably try to hyzer flip a Champ Leopard into that tiny opening on the right. After I smacked the tree I'd re-evaluate my poor decision.

I think I've thrown a roc the last couple times I played the silver tee, I throw a PD from the gold tee.

Silver tee eh??? Maybe try a Saint RHBH...

I watched Feldberg park this twice throwing backhand rollers, my attempts didn't yield the same results... Roc down the right gap

Silver tee: Roc down the left gap straight at it. (it's very hard to park this hole using the right side gap since it has to cover so much ground back left towards the pin)

Gold tee: Roadrunner roller using the right side fairway.

Here is where the basket is since it's hard to see in the picture. The gold tee is farther back and left so it's more of a blind S-shot.

OKISdo3.jpg

Last edited:
Backhand Champ Roadrunner roller from the gold (long) tee. Probably Destroyer hyzer down right side from Silver tee shown.

hmm prob Teebird ... either seasoned DX down the left side on the hyzerflip or seasoned 11x to attempt the gap at the right.. left gap looks like my best option though

Latest posts