• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/7/14 - Lemon Lake County Park Hole #18

probably a Star Teebird and then after I ping pong off the trees, another Star Teebird...

Stag or Truth from the silver tees. Depends on how accurate I've been with the Stag that day.

Short - teebird with a touch of hyzer

Long - Saint, looking for a decent spot to approach from looking to get out with a three

GL River to the left for the easy turnover with hopefully a tad of late fade. Hoping that puts me in a good position for the easy upshot and putting for the 3.

If not going with the anhyzer line, I'm easy flipping a GL Saint down the right for the straight line for soft, late fade. Hoping that leaves an easy up and putt for the 3.

Likely a straight Teebird on the right gap from either pad. Don't see many other viable options.

going with a saint or sidewinder on a hyzerflip. then probably still a solid driver or fairway cuz you know ill be banging a tree

Off the pad: Star Wraith RHFH

Then most likely pinnacle ghost to the basket,

Champion Rhyno.

Gazelle or Leopard, which ever is holding a better line. Considering this is hole 18, I should have a feel for what discs are working that day.

This looks to me like all hitting your line, no real delusions of 2 here with my arm unless this is much more downhill than it looks. Probably LHBH M4 off the tee to whatever line gets me to the basket.