• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/8/2023: Fort Washington DGC Hole #10 Fort Washington, PA

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Fort Washington DGC in Fort Washington, PA

Red Basket
Pin A: 578 ft
Pin B: 578 ft
Pin C: 430 ft

Silver Basket
Pin A: 258 ft
Pin B: 430 ft
Pin C: 258 ft

Tee
03ea2be3.jpg

Silver Basket
30328c4f.jpg

Mid-Fairway
11e1453f.jpg

Mid-Fairway
c524f758.jpg

Red Basket
09b0ed2b.jpg

This bastard! I still haven't 3'd it yet (long to long).

Off the tee placement is king, I usually throw a Berg or Clutch depending upon the wind playing for 4. I've tried all sorts of mids and drivers but a few feet left or right on the fairway makes it a difficult 4-5 pretty quickly. Have had success with a beat Roadrunner hyzer that flattens out after some R>L movement (if I want my 3 this is my best option). Putter/mid approach to land center-left on pic#4 before the trees, followed by a RHFH or turnover BH with another putter or mid.

Towards the end of the hole there is a high right "local route" RHBH hyzer to play but it's risky especially when the foliage is grown in.

PERFECT play: Roadrunner/Comet, Teebird/Valk/Roadunner, tough putt or crazy good second drive for 3.

Normal round: Berg/Clutch/Comet x3 and plenty happy with a 4 if I make the putt.

I've also taken an 8 here playing Plinko FWIW lol

Looked brutal even before reading Grip's description.

Berg to start. Figure it out from there.

Looks like two holes I play on a local course. From the tee turn a Neutron Hex and follow up for the long basket a Glow Tern.

I really want to get aggressive and throw the Chameleon off the tee, looks like it turns really early. The Chameleon flips up and cruises left with minimal fade. Best disc I have thrown for that shot...

Most likely play would be a Gila off the tee and find the middle of the fairway and then get aggressive with the chameleon or a flippy crave if I am in position.

Looks like really good frustrating fun.