• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/02/12: Discgolf Terminalen in Skellefteå, Västerbotten, Sweden

red: Ion
white: Drone

Magnet to clean up both.

I think you are all reading this wrong.
There are 2 holes for 11 and 12, the top ones being the Red/Röd (maybe?).
The V-tee hole would be the white hole, same distance either way you go -- right or left.

Personally, I might be tempted to go straight up the middle with a River or Leopard. ;)

Star Teerex taking either path there, RHFH to the left or RHBH to the right.

this is probably the coolest one I've seen on here

Awesome. Since it's Sweden I would blast some Dark Tranquillity on the iPod and throw a GL Trident on either shot. RHFH down the left, RHBH down the right. That thing says it has a glide of "2", but it carries quite well for distances like that.

nice tee, firebird fhor bh depending on the direction

BH or FH a firechicken for the pictured hole.

i would probably throw a putter if there actually is a second shorter hole.

Hole #12
White Tee, Par 2, 354'
Red Tee, Par 2, 213'

A bit off-topic, but those par listings don't look correct to me. At the red skill level, a 213ft. hole would still be a par 3 (it would definitely be par 2 by PDGA guidelines at gold, though), and at the white skill level a 354ft. heavily wooded hole could almost be a par 4 by PDGA guidelines. At their tee colors, looking at the picture, I'd label both of those tees as par 3 for their respective skill levels.

Also.. I'd throw a Zone from the red tee, and a Destroyer from the white tee, both on a natural (high) hyzer line.