• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/07/11: Slatterly Park in Rochester, MN

White: Rhyno
Red: Star Destroyer out over the water and fade back in. Hopefully have a 40-50' shot from there with my Yeti Pro Aviar.

Yay! A course I took pics for. Course is very small, many of the fairways are very close together. What you see is basically all of the course, pics are deceiving. No mando's, and the creek while I was there wasn't deep. Lots of trash and vandalism kept rating low for me.

It was so windy the day I played I threw a champ banshee twice to get in the circle. If I had to do it again I would throw a Teerex off the long tee.

Sorry about the bad pics, it was very sunny and I had a crappy crackberry at the time.

short: vector straight out normal flight, or banshee spike hyzer
long: roadrunner, or tee rex? not really sure dont have that much d and water scares me

White - cro
red - fh starfire on left if no mandos, valk to right if mando

White - Firebird on a hyzer line toward the water back into the basket
Red - Wraith, followed by a Firebird on a hyzer line toward the water back into the basket

looks like a fun hole. I'd go star xd from short and star destroyer high and flat over the water from long and let it nestle in for a long jump putt.

Long - Champ glo Destroyer flat down the river and let it speak for itself.

Short - Sanny Q Sentinel for the drop in deuce.

long: Hyzer flip an Orc then up with a wiz or buzzz depending on how much of a wimp I was on the drive.
short: ZONE!!!!

Wow, that's a purty course!

Red: Surge off the tee right down the left edge of the canal. If there's no wind, it should get back left pretty safely. After that, prolly a Buzz or t-bird shot.

White: Looks like some sort of spike hyzer RHBH is the shot. Aviar with a tailwind, Buzz otherwise.

I'll amend this and go SOLF off the long tee. Was throwing it today with pretty good results.

BH Leopard left enough so that when the hyzer doesn't flip, it stays dry.

BH Buzzz

according to how i threw 2day...

longs: star destroyer disappointingly short. i will throw my second throw from the tee into the water along with any confidence in my game. i will be getting drunker now, excuse me

Looks like a petty cool hole from the long tee. I will go with my Flow, RHBH have it go out straight and finish left. Then from there maybe a Buzzz forr accuracy to the pin.

Latest posts