• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/14/11: Fay Clark Park - Hiawatha, IA

roadrunner or teerex depending on the wind then probably a banshee stalker or leopard from there and then hopefully throwing wizards

Assuming low wind, my light X-Nuke as I can get my best distance. May also go for a distance roller to see if I can't get close.

hiawatha is always windy, and hole 9 always has a headwind.

you won't be birding this hole. it's 400 feet uphill with wind howling in your face, 2s are rare on it. you especially won't be birding it in the blue position. you will be throwing two shots before you putt and that is with wind included

even some of the biggest arms in the area don't consistently reach this hole

okay so i'll be forehand flexing my champ FB like a noob too bad i dont carry a boss.

i'll approach with the axis and putt in for my par with a ss wiz

Hole of the Day Gone Wrong:

As I walk to the teepad, I see a cute jogger circling the trail and headed my way. "Alright", I think to myself. "Time to impress the ladies." I waste no time in grabbing my nuke and stepping up to the teepad. As I begin my reachback, I catch a glimpse that the hot jogger is watching me. This throws my concentration off completely. The lack of focus combined with the fact that I am trying to absolutely crush my drive leads to one of the biggest griplocks of all time. I watch my disc sail off way right towards a old man walking his dog. As I scream "Fore" at the top of my lungs, I secretly hope that Old Man River has his hearing aids turned up. The disc sails over the oblivious man's head and settles in the next fairway over. I turn back to where the jogger is to say something along the lines of "I meant to do that", but I see her smirking and shaking her head a bit. $%^& it. I pick up my bag and trudge toward my disc. As I pass the old man, he puts two and two together and says "You threw that frisbee all the way over here? What a toss!" At least one person was impressed with my throw, but it's too bad it was the one that drinks prune juice and has severe osteoarthritis. I line up my approach shot with my buzzz, but I leave it 50' short. The jump putt clanks off the chastity belt and drops to the ground next to the basket. Me and my bruised ego tap-in for a.....

Bogey 4

Headwind... Boss... No wind Wraith. Roc in if im short, KC Pro Aviar to finish.

Latest posts