• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/22/2023: Rainshadow DGC Hole #11 Sequim, WA

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Rainshadow DGC in Sequim. WA

433 ft.

"#11: This one may have been my personal favorite. It's a 433' throw that initially curls to the left, then kinks back to the right and plays down and back up a valley dotted with trees. Very picturesque."

Tee
192906-77096413.jpg

Tee
191685-1991d741.jpg

Mid-Fairway
191686-2f59dd41.jpg

Basket to Tee
174598-83ab5708.jpg

Looks like fun. Likely a Plasma Insanity, but if I think I can squeeze in a Plasma Wave I'll do it.

Wraith or Teebird on a FW roller. Sad I moved away from Seattle before playing here. :(

RHBH Mako 3 then see what's left.

This is an amazing course and this was one of my favorite holes. It plays really downhill!

I threw a hyzerflip rhbh with a fairly fresh Comet with good success!

Wraith or Teebird on a FW roller. Sad I moved away from Seattle before playing here. :(
u missed out, it's great.

this hole is the only hole that is a poke and hope, most have a very well defined fairway (this does to a point: ~300ft).
in my october pink bag i just put in a leo3 that i found & got no response from the #. would have used my undertaker, but i gave it away to my friend, so the leo3 will take it's inaugural flight here on this hole (rhbh). if i hit no trees (unlikely), it will give me an uphill putt for the eagle.

Lucid Verdict to start, then Emac Truth or Opto Explorer to the green. Looks like fun...or a seven.

Seems like being middle or right is best, so a straight Proxy, hopefully have a lane for a forehand, or maybe straight BH approach. Cool looking hole.

Latest posts