• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/30/13: Shaver Park in Cedar Rapids, IA

I usually go Champion Leopard on wooded holes if I need to shape lines. Once I play it a few more times I can be more aggressive like gunning it with a TeeBird or threading tight windows with a Buzzz.

my beat to hell stalker. get that sweet flip and watch it bang the chains. or take a 5. could see it going either way

If 300 then Champ Leopard, if 528 then SPD followed by a slew of aviar upshots

Hoo boy that signage is pretty far off. A few changes have been made and need updating. I believe the correct pictures should be of hole 13. The pictures on the course page for hole 13 are correct save for the tee, which has been moved.

I believe the current distance is around 430' but not positive.

The hole plays slightly downhill, with trees splitting the fairway about a third of the way down. A ravine off the the left and a fast green that can shoot hot upshots onto the OB road past the basket.

I usually throw a seasoned star tbird or a fairly stable champ leopard on a flex off to the right, with either a rhyno or gator for an upshot. I usually card a 3.

In the OP, the hole depicted in the ground level pictures from tee and basket is the one labeled #15 on the aerial photo map. The distance is about 300, but it plays more like 270 due to the elevation change.

Titan Disc Golf (onsite pro shop) and local volunteers have made a lot of positive changes in the course over the last couple of years, and the signage is still a "work in progress". That hole is not one of the changes, but the number is wrong.

Last edited:
Hoo boy that signage is pretty far off. A few changes have been made and need updating. I believe the correct pictures should be of hole 13. The pictures on the course page for hole 13 are correct save for the tee, which has been moved.

I believe the current distance is around 430' but not positive.

The hole plays slightly downhill, with trees splitting the fairway about a third of the way down. A ravine off the the left and a fast green that can shoot hot upshots onto the OB road past the basket.

I usually throw a seasoned star tbird or a fairly stable champ leopard on a flex off to the right, with either a rhyno or gator for an upshot. I usually card a 3.

According to this fresh star eagle off the tee. Upshot and putt with an aviar.