• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD: 11/14/10

I played Z Boaz once. It's a tough course... Even tougher when it was 105 degrees with 15 mph wind.

My parents were impressed by the course. Before that they thought DG was 18 holes of 150' ace shots. They gave it no respect until they saw t in person.

Im going to flick a KC Roc nice and easy RHFH and try to turn it left a little and fade back right.

Im gonna try a Drone on a RHFH anny and see what comes of it.....probably a GOJ(Get Outta Jail) shot but Oh Well

Gentile hyzer with a med ion. Just need to tell myself landing to the left is ok, I can make the 10' putt so I don't do something stupid to park it.

If it weren't for that tree hanging out at the end of the tee box, I might forehand this one with something like a Teebird. With the tree there, this is a backhand no question. I would either throw a Roc or a 2010 Ace Race disc at it, or if I'm feeling frisky, I might try to hyzer flip my Summit putter at it. The latter would probably land me in jail off the right side of the fairway.

Destroyer scuba.

Yes yes you could just hyzer a putter there, but that would be boring. At least with my idea, you get a put that isnt just a gimmie :)

z wasp. on a very slight anny down the left side, then fades off to the basket for the ace!