• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/21/12: Ephram White Park in Bowling Green, KY

I've been burned by this hole enough times to know the following:

1. Play a straight backhand driver long (maybe a Leopard).
2. Approach with a Roc or the Leopard again, depending on distance and hope for a clean upshot.
3. If you have a look at a putt, awesome. If not, just get it close. Rhyno or Comet.

There is OB and there is a Mando.

The Mando is at the corner where it turns right. You can't cut across the field to the right.
The OB starts at the Mando and runs on the inside of the walking path going towards the basket. You cannot be between the walking path and fence.

pretty sure i threw a roller on this one when we played it years ago... first full round i ever played with dave and avery... beat both of them (it was their rookie year)... probably haven't beaten either one since.

RHFH a Pred... hopefully get close enough to throw a Buzzz...probbaly doink one of the guard trees with my Challenger and take a 4.

RHFH Trident, then probably bomb a TL down there. I feel like I've said that Trident part a lot lately. Stop posting HOD's that turn right after just a couple of feet so I can say something else.

safe route would be a buzzz of the tee, but i would probably RHFH a XXX or PD and then upshot with a buzzz or drone.
Wizard to putt

hmmm this one was a forehand followed by a putter forehand if I remember right. By far the most interesting hole on that amazingly boring course

A little tough to range from the picture, but probably:

River (Ibex if its shorter than I think) out straight to the dogleg, River straight approach (Ibex if its shorter than an think), VP to finish.