• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/30/10

Technohic

* Ace Member *
Running Water Draw Park
Plainview, TX
Hole 17
300' and 390'

Long tee (can see short in this pic)
283677db.jpg

Basket back to Tee
38313cc3.jpg

Hole #17 White Tee: Through trees, basket just short of drainage area

Looks like theres plenty of small trees to make it interesting, but these pictures are terrible quality.

Either way, I will go River on either tee and just throw it as far down as I can while avoiding trees. Wherever it is, I should have a look at it from there with a Magic.

RHBH
Short: Z Stalker on a sky hyzer line. Clear the trees and spike down within the circle (yeah, right)
Long: Star Valkyrie with a touchie touch of hyzer, but thrown to the left of the tree that's dead center, fading back for (hopefully) an easy approach with a Star Aviar or long putt with an R-Pro Aviar

I think I see it...

Short: Eagle hyzer, over the small trees.
Long - three options: 1) a hyzer line aimmed in between the two small trees with a PD 2) a roller 3) a big anny out to the left, over everything with a PD. Sorta depends on what it really looks like.

Either a River or a Flow and either a light or heavy version of the one I pick depending
Prob a River for sure on the short... not sure from pics on the long if I go with a River or Flow
Most likely if I go with a light disc I'm going to hyzer-flip it. If heavy disc then I'm going to the right and working the fade.

And then a Rhyno.

those trees look do-able don't they? but man I'd be un-happy if I hit that first or second one on the long tee.

If the basket is pretty much in line with the long tee, then I'm flickin an Xcal through the L gap(right over the short tee) and keeping it low.
Banshee from the short.

If the basket is pretty much in line with the long tee, then I'm flickin an Xcal through the L gap(right over the short tee) and keeping it low.
Banshee from the short.

Same line--different disc. I'm looking at brining out a Destroyer on either length. Going for the bird on the shorts and looking for just a decent alley from the longs. Finish with the best disc in the game--Pro Rhyno.

Without really seeing how the trees come into play with a line, then it is tough to say what to throw. I think I will just stick with a standby of the Buzzz and make it do something with those trees.

Short, Z pred spike hyzer
Long Z force spike hyzer (I will have to throw from the front left corner of the tee to give myself room from that tree right at the pad.

LHBH Z stalker from each on a hyzer line, hitting the widest gap, bird from the short, drop in 3 on the long

Im forehanding a Boss Low and straight with a hyzer finish from the longs.

From the shorts I will be throwing a BH big hyzer with a Champ TeeRex X

I'm thinking leopard for the long tee. Aim for the gap on the left. I wonder how it would play 15 - 20 years from now.

Latest posts