• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/6/13: Sioux Passage in St. Louis (Florissant), MO

OH, OH....I KNOW THIS ONE!!!

Step one: Grab my longest driver.

Step two: Screw up my throw and get the nose up.

Step three: Watch it n00b hyzer O.B. into the park road to the left.

Step four: Throw TeeBird for three, upshot for four, pray that I make the putt for five.

Step five: Start dreading the long uphill deathmarch to #16.

I love this place. I really do. When I die, I want my ashes tossed off the tee for #16. #13 is a newer hole from a redesign so I'm not as attached to it as #16.

ESP Comet for my real shot. Opto Villain for the fun shot. RGL Spike just to prove I could do it with a putter.

Shucks - I thought the parking lot was water, too.

Definitely a VIP Underworld. Perfect shot to give it height and space and watch it sail.

Shucks - I thought the parking lot was water, too.
I loved living in St. Louis in the 90's...no water holes unless you counted the creeks at White Birch and Endicott. Sioux really had no water in play at all. :hfive:

*hates water holes*

I loved living in St. Louis in the 90's...no water holes unless you counted the creeks at White Birch and Endicott. Sioux really had no water in play at all. :hfive:

*hates water holes*

I can empathize, but this looked like water that was easy enough to avoid that I liked the added challenge. :D I've lost enough discs in my local, water-filled courses to be content to never play a water hole again if it comes to that.

I'm thinking OH Star Wraith off the pad, hope to pick up some rolling distance....

Pinnacle ghost

Champ Rhyno