• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/10/12: Meeman-Shelby State Park - West in Millington/Memphis, TN

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Primary HOD
Meeman-Shelby State Park - West

in Millington/Memphis, TN
Rating – 3.29

12 Reviews

Hole #10
Par ?, ?'

No Hole Details or Hole Tips

Hole #10 Tee
c6659603.jpg

No course map or other pictures.

Secondary HOD
My hallway at work DGC

in Cleveland, Ohio

Hole #1
Par 2, 170'

Plays flat with a low ceiling.

Tee
attachment.php

Map
attachment.php

:hfive:

Attachments

• Map1.jpg
    Map1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Hall.jpg
    Hall.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 133
Hole 1: Zone or Sinus LHFH

Hole 2: Mini Driver actually sounds like the best disc for this shot, potential coworker death or not.
If only it were a little longer. No wind tunnel shot? Comet all day. Time to see if all those putter rounds are paying off!

Rhyno for real.

Fake... I'd take a knee and lightly tomahawk an old soft opaque ion and let it ride the wall just for fun.

DX aviar for the first with a bit of anny

My beat to poo floppy SS Warlock for the hallway...rather not kill the first person to walk out one of those doors.

1. Jump Putt with a Magnet maybe?

2. Meteor from a standstill. If I'm not concerned about destruction, I might consider a Buzzz with the idea that it can skip along that left wall.

primary - XD

secondary - Z tracker, thrown HARD to try for the vertical tombstone into the back wall.

1. Challenger
2 Firechicken Flick Roller (HOT)

HOD: Ion
HOD2: I'm going to call the double bank shot and play for halway down the hallway way....Take my light EXP1 and try to bank it off the right wall, into the left wall and then into the doors at the end of the hallway.

Real HOD: RHBH Ion. Looks pretty short.

Hallway Hole: RHBH Comet to float down. Probably bounce off a few walls, hopefully doesn't shoot into an open door.

Wizard for the first one.

Secondary - I feel like this is one of those holes it helps to have played a few times, does it work best to play an air shot expecting a couple bounces off the walls, which disc bounces off the walls best and most accurately? Or maybe the roller is the way to go, let it ride the wall, but I have a feeling the doorways would get in the way. Is the hallway carpet or a smooth surface like tile? A low sliding shot with a buzzz could skid down the fairway. Or maybe a thumber (epic?) could get some sweet action down the fairway.

Latest posts