• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/11/14: Parma DGC Hole 7 in Parma, NY

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 4.34 from 35 reviews.

Hole 7
Par 3
Short: 291 ft
Long: 304 ft

Tee:
e11ea1f0.jpg

Basket to Tee:
cadb2846.jpg

Hole Tip (By: LakeBodom397)
Hole 7 is a steep uphill drive into the field through a narrow opening. Once you get to the field there are several dense pine trees between you and the basket. Your first thought from the tee might be to throw a tomahawk or thumber to get you through the gap. The pines are trimmed up between waist and chest height, so you're probably gonna have to kneel to get a decent look at the basket. I've found that the best way to get through the gap, and past the trees is to throw a high flick roller. Even if it doesn't carry you all the way to the basket, will at least place you away from the trees to get a much better look at the pin, for a much easier approach.

Course Map

Following the hole tip is intriguing but I think I would throw a Leopard hard through the gap and have it flip up for me. I would throw my Mako if I thought the Leo was too much for it.

Weird hole. I'd probably throw a RHBH Z Heat and hope I get some turn to get some distance.

champ leo should work, maybe a fresh gl river. hard to really know for this hole without seeing in person.

I go with a FH roller and take my 3. We don't see many 2s on this hole.

Truth for the straightest shot possible down the pipe or an escape for some more D.