• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12.14.2010

This course rules and this hole rules. There is usually a hard left to right wind coming off the lake and the easiest way to play this hole is to throw something dead straight like 20' left of the pin and let the wind push it towards the basket.

All of my Castle Hayne peeps dislike this course, they think the water gets redundant. I've yet to play there myself, unfortunately. This is the same course where the DG'ers saved a kid from drowning during the "Sink or Swim" tourney.

From the picture, I'd probably throw a Nebula on a slight hyzer line to the right of the basket.

17 isnt as scary as it looks, the water is shallow and clear, ive played here a few times and the island has had picnicers lounging around. the water of the front 9 is the ones that are more likely to lose a disc because that water is deeper and darker.

All of my Castle Hayne peeps dislike this course, they think the water gets redundant. I've yet to play there myself, unfortunately. This is the same course where the DG'ers saved a kid from drowning during the "Sink or Swim" tourney.

From the picture, I'd probably throw a Nebula on a slight hyzer line to the right of the basket.

I don't think the water gets repetitive, it really doesn't come in to play on many holes. You really only have to worry about the water on about 6 holes. The front 9 is better than the back 9.

Long - Teebird
Short - Roc or Condor

short would prob go with a Cobra
Long would prob go sky anny with a light River