• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD: 12/18/10

toothyfish

* Ace Member *
Arrowhead Point
Lago Vista, TX

Hole #2: 240ft, 283ft

40ee832a.jpg

559680ba.jpg

I'm assuming the basket is the one you see with the water in the background, in that group of trees. Not sure if the pic is the short or long tee.

Short: probably a Voodoo
Long: Buzzz

I'd be looking for a skip shot line.

Going Core RHBH aiming right at the tree thats just to the right of the basket. I should be off enough one way or the other to hit one of those gaps, if not; long putt.

I'm thinking buzzz from either,

But I may do a voodoo from the short.

I'm assuming the basket is the one you see with the water in the background, in that group of trees. Not sure if the pic is the short or long tee.

Short: probably a Voodoo
Long: Buzzz

I'd be looking for a skip shot line.

I should rephrase that. I'd be looking for a skip shot line with a Firebird or PD, too, before I pulled the trigger. That ceiling by the basket could get low.

Im most likely doing a Buzzz from either, but if I'm feeling uncomfortable with the ceiling I may have to do either a BH or FH (depending on which has the best line) skip shot with a TeeRex X.

If the basket is close to the water, and continues to slope toward it, I am going Z pred skip shot wide through one of the further right gaps.
If there is room behind the pin for bad rolls before OB I would likely thumber this one.

I would look for a thumber line and wish I could actually throw one well, but I'd probably end up throwing a Buzzz, or maybe a Wizard.

RHBH a Z Buzzz. Might go after the short placement with a Zone skip shot, but I'd really have to see the placement to be sure.

maybe hyzer-flip Avenger SS on the short and a Light GL River on the long..

Challanger from the short, maybe a Cro for the long, unless I'm gonna shoot a gap to the right of the basket then I would go with a Champ or Star Wraith

Probably Roc from the short, and TeeBird from the long, but I'd have to see from the tee. It's hard to tell from the pic.