• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12.20.2010

From the tee that is shown, I would try a rhbh star mako down the middle or if there is enough room and gap at the end I might try a hard hyzer rhbh star boss for a skip at the end.

wizard short,
wizard mid, buzzz or wasp if its windy.
probably wasp from long for the fade in towards the basket.

Probably with any of the pin placements I will throw a Buzzz, RHBH. Keep it low and have it skip off to the left a little bit.

i have only played it once.

Out of 5 fellers, 4 hit trees. I threw a River on anny to hit that smaller left hand window, then I hit a tree further up - saved par ez
The one guy who didn't hit any trees threw a low, sweeping hyzer with a SL and barely missed a bird.

Ok there are actually 5 pin positions on this hole. THe three shown are easy. The two behond the sidewalk I always throw firebirds on this hole. Always throw a skip shot with the firebird. The shortest one shown, I usually throw a flippy buzzz. Now there is a basket position that is between the shortest and longest that is no more then 14 feet in diameter that is surrounded by sidewalk. That is tough and if you can get a buzzz/core/ spider to layup within 10 feet shy of the sidewalk you can have a 25 foot putt, but if you go for the putt and miss you can easily go ob. I usually lay up in that position. The shortest position not shown is less then 200, but its a hard left turn and right next to the sidewalk, easy to go ob, I throw a low shot with a rhyno and hope to have a putt. Drivers in the long positions tend to go OB into the parking lot.

I've played this course so many times.... when the wind picks up watch out, this hole gets way more complicated!

RHBH

219' - Roc
240' - Roc
280' - TL

Watch out for OB!

Probably a wizard for the shorter two, roc for the longer one just because of the low ceiling.

Elite Z Buzzz, straight down the middle.
Or my KC Pro Teebird straight down the middle, depending on which distance...